24 December, 2012

Ultimate Relaxation For An Extreme Anxiety


One of the most difficult situation is when all of the instructions and guides on relaxation have become seemingly ineffective or useless. In the time of great anxiety can there be also a super relaxation method?


Life threat, a great anxiety that almost disables the efficacy of my tips and ways of relaxation.

I recently underwent an intense mental stress. I was very anxious that nervousness and fear spread all over me. This had resulted to headache which almost caused to faint me. I was trying to apply the different ideas and methods I wrote about but nothing gives satisfaction.

Relaxation had began when a hackneyed quote poped up in my mind: "Come those who are weary and I will give you rest." A very common and overused biblical quote and yet turned my anxiety into peace and tranquility. My bent neck gradually rose up. I gratefully allowed my mind to be imbued in relaxation. I regained myself with calmness and peace as I echoed from time to time this powerful biblical quote.

This is not religious promotion but a pure experience that probably saved me from insanity and possibly hysteric condition.

This experience taught me to let go and forget all the worries by letting the self to relax from the assurance of the Ultimate Being.


Other Article:




Copyright© 2012 by RelaxAndHeal. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do post relevant messages to the topic. Unrelated comments, or questions can be posted at Question and Answer.