14 December, 2012

In Urgent Need Of Relaxation


There are times that relaxation will not happen as you want it. But you badly need to relax. How to deal with this difficulty to relax? Take a look at some of the suggestions to tune the self in relaxation.



  • Indulge the Self with a Favorite Food
    Taking the favorite food helps the body to stabilize. This is a basic step to pamper myself as a form of personal satisfaction. As the delicious food soothes my tongue and stomach, so the body tends to relax. However, just eat enough and not full.


  • Free Body Massage
    Sometimes I need to do a body massage on your own when no one is around. Pressing the eyebrows, the side of the nose, the cheeks help me feel relaxed. To massage my back I use an edge of a door or wall and press myself against it. Or I walk through the bushes to gently massage my body. Just be sure that the plants leaves have no hairs that may cause allergy. These relieves tiredness.


  • Visit a Scenic Place
    Sight seeing at the beach or park, etc. imbues the my whole self with the feeling of pleasure and relaxation. Coming to face to face with a panoramic place easily set the mood of relaxation. Imagining a beautiful place may not work when drained or tired. Since we are living in digital world, you may choose to visit a splendid place in the internet. Here is one that you can view - A 'Time-out' Visualization by Honestguys


These are just common examples of attending first your needs for satisfaction in order to set the self for relaxation.


Related Article:

Other Article:




Copyright© 2012 by RelaxAndHeal. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do post relevant messages to the topic. Unrelated comments, or questions can be posted at Question and Answer.